Nerok, LLC., wants our customer to be completely satisfied with the True Automated Lift™ and will make every attempt to rectify any warranty issues as soon as possible. Our quality control systems are in place to ensure that what is delivered to the customer is of the highest quality in terms of materials and workmanship. Our goal is to provide products will give the consumer a lifetime of service. Any lift parts shown to be unserviceable due to defects in materials or workmanship covered under the warranty will be repaired or replaced at the option of Nerok, LLC., without charge for materials. Warranty may be voided if the lift is not registered.
- This warranty does not cover damage or bodily harm incurred by the use of the lift or the attached cover, other than in accordance with the printed literature provided by Nerok, LLC.
- Damage to the lift, attached cover, and its parts or other structures due to operation of the list with excessive loads due to water absorption, snow, or other obstacles.
- Misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or alterations other than authorized by Nerok, LLC.
- Normal fading and minor deterioration caused by exposure to the sun, rain, chemicals or environmental factors.
- Use of solvents, abrasive cleaners or brushes, and strong detergents.
- Except as expressly provided, there shall be no additional warranty obligation expressed or implied oral or statutory.
Warranty Limitations: This warranty is void if;
- Nerok, LLC., or its authorized representative determines that any part or parts of the lift has been subject to misuse, alternation, neglect, abuse or improper installation or adjustment of the equipment.
- The product is used with equipment not as intended or covered in this warranty.
- Positioned or located in or on any support surface other than that recommended by the installation instruction.
- Failure was caused by Acts of God, accident, or other causes beyond the control of Nerok, LLC..
- This Limited Warranty takes the place of all other warranties either expressed or implied. All warranty work must be performed by Nerok, LLC., or its authorized representative. No party, other than Nerok, LLC., is authorized to alter this Limited Warranty in any way.